Friday 15 June 2012


I don’t give a damn about my hair today.

There’s nothing like a dash of asthma to make everyone’s Saturday miserable, especially for my 5 year old baby boy. All I can do today is pander to all his needs. Cuddles, food, drink, games (thank goodness for my iphone!) and for me, well a cup of Lady Grey  tea in one of my new favourite mugs is good enough.  

There’s something so soothing about tea and  drinking it out of a pretty mug makes it all the nicer.   





There’s one think that I can guarantee today….no one’s going to be admiring my hair!  In fact it probably looks just like the hairstyle in this picture, and my care factor would be zero even if i did look like this. All I care about today is being a mother and getting through the day.
Piss off asthma, you're an unwanted guest that I never want to see!  I just had to get that off my chest!
Hope you're having a great Saturday.

A x 





No comments:

Post a Comment