Monday 11 June 2012



“She was the most beautiful creature on Earth - her hair said so in that language only hair can speak.”

― Gabriel Bá

                                                                                                               Photo from vi.sualize.us

What is my hair saying today? This is what I wish my hair was saying today, just like in this photo of Brigitte Bardot. Such effortless style, perfect for any moment, any era. Unfortunately my hair is saying "how could you let them do this to me and why is this style so.....bad?" Unfortunately some things are out of my control but on a positive note, at least I was left with enough hair to attempt this beautiful do.



Another one of my favourite quotes, nothing to do with hair but it's just so true!


“It doesn't matter where you're from - or how you feel... There's always peace in a strong cup of coffee.”

― Gabriel Bá
Ok, this quote needs no analysing. Coffee, silence, my thoughts and I = bliss.

 


3 comments:

  1. I knew I was the only one with a hairdresser that can't hear! I've had so many disasters in the past, all which i'd like to forget. BTW your hair looks quite nice in that photo but i know what you mean about the mushroom. Fun blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant to write that I wasn't the only one with a less than ideal hairdresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Greta, it's looking better each day!

    ReplyDelete