Wednesday 27 June 2012

Now for haircut number 2!


So off I went to Fratelle in Camberwell. 
A salon that I used to go to years ago and was always happy with....until the hairdresser left.  The one that left my looking exactly how I wanted it.


Thinking I'd give it another go 10 years later I went in to see if they could cut my hair and reproduce the great cuts they used to do.


Well that wasn't going to happen, instead I walked out with big blow waved curls. He blow waved my hair with a big brush and left it in my hair to create a big curl, a curl that I didn't ask for. That's ok though because a blow wave can be easily fixed.


One thing I was left with was a lopsided haircut, one that was obvious because it was about 6-8 cm's shorter on one sided than the other. 
Friends suggested that I go back and get it fixed for free but I didn't feel comfortable letting someone cut my hair again once they cut it unevenly!


A few days later I try and get that fixed too , which would make it haircut number 3. 


If I feel like humiliating myself, I may post a picture with my next post to show you the long layers that I received instead, around my ears! There's a nice mullet for you to look forward to seeing!


A x





No comments:

Post a Comment