Saturday 16 June 2012


I’m  so angry that I could almost pull my hair out!

After drying off my hair this morning I just stood there in the bathroom looking to see how on earth I can fix this mess. Nothing I do to it makes a difference unless I put it in a ponytail, that’s the reason I got a haircut in the first place.

Actually I didn’t just get one haircut, I got 3….. in 2 weeks!

Each haircut was an attempt to fix the previous mistake. The first one hardly did anything and it wasn’t shaped at the end or finished properly, the  second one was  lopsided and  was about 6cm’s shorter on one side than the other and the last one left me with a semi mullet. So there you go. Someone asked me why I didn’t return to the original place to fix it. Why would I? They stuffed it up in the first place!

Ok, I’ve had my outburst, now I’m going out to get a coffee and buy some bobby pins.



A x

No comments:

Post a Comment