Friday 8 June 2012


My unsexy hair…..here it is!




It’s such a good feeling when your hair starts to sit better after an ordinary cut. Soon enough I won’t be calling it a frumpy cut, although that’s still a few weeks away.

Notice the mushroom silhouette?  Just what I said that I was trying to avoid.


Why is it that every time I get a haircut I always see a woman with the most beautiful, long hair?  Then regret fills my every pore!

I guess what’s important is that each day I'm one day closer to how I want my hair to be and I’m able to use some gorgeous accessories to get me by until then.

I've discovered these gorgeous mimco hair accesories and I'm really loving the art deco styles. Hope you like them!

A x





 I'm really loving this one but i can't pick a fave!
If all else fails a ponytail will save the day!




3 comments:

  1. Not really a fashion person, but you have a really great writing style: Serious yet humorous, and the simple background really fits the tone of the blog. Great job!

    -The Anon Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you kind words Anonymous Blogger. Don't worry about fashion...no amount of great fashions could ever hide a bad haircut!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that's true. Great writing style though, it reminds me of my blog a little bit. Keep it up :)

      Delete