Friday 1 June 2012

   

I’ve made a decision about my hair.

It can only ever be  long as it was 4 weeks ago before I made the decision to cut it which I’m sure was influenced by pmt, or it’s going to be cut above my shoulders in a similar style to the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor like in this photo.  Such glamour and elegance, can I pull it off I wonder? That would mean another haircut and I’m determined that the next one is going to be a good one.

Just so you can remove the image from your mind of the mullet that I left you with in my previous post, here’s a gorgeous picture for you of what i consider to be the epitome of glamour.
A x

        Photo by Elpovenir.com.mx

4 comments:

  1. Yep, that look would certainly be something worth striving for.

    For most of my life (I'm forty-odd now) I've cared little to nothing about my hair. I grew it long and straight and center-parted and essentially like a 'seventies college student. Only recently have I started to (gasp) cut it and to actually notice when it looks good in the mirror and when it doesn't. Luckily for me, it has some natural wave when cut, because I doubt that my interest will ever extend to actually doing anything with it. :)

    But it may extend to reading about it. And I like your writing and suspect I'll continue to like it. So I'll be remembering your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ChickenFreak, you don't realise how much you care about your hair until you experience one catastrophic haircut!

      Delete
  2. I also find that my hair needs to be shorter and sit above my shoulders or long. Anything in between doesn't seem to work. I've enjoyed reading your stories, I could have written a couple of them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, I think many people can relate to these experiences. Glad you're enjoying the blog! A x

    ReplyDelete